Property Inspection Report London
For UK Visas and Immigration
We provide affordable property inspection report services throughout London and its surrounding areas.
If you want to bring a relative from abroad to live with you or if you are applying for entry clearance visa to UK, you may be asked to provide the evidence that you are arranged a suitable accommodation to live. We can offer you to generate a Property inspection report that meets all legal requirements for adequate accommodation provision set by home office. An officer from Evergreen Engineers Ltd will carry out the inspection. The aim of the inspection is to check if the property is “safe” and “fit” for the proposed number of occupants and to ensure that the property will not become overcrowded with the addition of visa applicant.
We have years of experience in producing Property Inspection Report throughout Greater London and its surrounding areas. We have garnered a reputation as the leading specialist provider of property inspection reports for immigration purposes through our extensive experience in all housing related issues. You can be confident in choosing our services as we will help you with everything you require for your Immigration Property Inspection Report to be completed successfully.
Our Property inspection reports are prepared by fully qualified and registered Environmental Health Officers and are accepted by British High Commissions / Embassies worldwide, Home office or UK Visas and Immigration.
Areas we cover in London
We provide Property Inspection Report for UK Immigration Visa applications in London. We believe a property inspection report is essential in proving to the Home Office / UKVI that the Sponsor has adequate accommodation which satisfies the requirements of the Immigration Rules.
We travel to all residential properties throughout London and its surrounding areas to assist with an immigration visa application including those for spouses, civil partners, fiancé(e)s, proposed civil partners, unmarried, children, parents, grandparents and other dependent relatives.
- Property Inspection Report North London
- Property Inspection Report North East London
- Property Inspection Report East London
- Property Inspection Report South East London
- Property Inspection Report South London
- Property Inspection Report South West London
- Property Inspection Report West London
- Property Inspection Report North West London
Property Inspection Report London all boroughs and local authorities areas –
Our Property Inspection reports are fully compliant with UKBA (United Kingdom Border Agency) and UKVI (United Kingdom Visa and Immigration) requirements.
All our completed Immigration Property Inspection Report have effectively supported the success of our clients immigration cases. Our report is fully compliant with UKBA (United Kingdom Border Agency) and UKVI (United Kingdom Visa and Immigration) requirements.
Through our quick and efficient process of completing the report we will ensure that your property passes the required standards successfully and help make your Visa application stronger.
A property inspection report for UK entry clearance visa and settlement purposes to meet the adequate accommodation requirement. These includes:
- Family visas: apply, extend or switch
- Spouse or partner
- Fiancé, fiancée or proposed civil partner
- Family visa extension
- Visitor Visa
Urgent property inspections in London areas can be carried out at short notice, evenings or weekends. We have same day service available with an additional cost. Call us on 07500242494 for more information
UK Immigration Housing Reports London
If a person wishes to come to the UK to live (UK Settlement, Spouse, Marriage, Fiancée and Partner Visa Application), prior to allowing entry the UK Visa & Immigration (UKVI) may ask to get an independent accommodation assessment which determines whether the intended accommodation is safe, in a good state of repair and doesn’t pose a health and safety risk and that will not be become statutorily overcrowded by any additional person(s) proposing to live there i.e. the visa applicant (s).
A property assessment will ensure –
- The property is and will not statutorily overcrowded and has a sufficient number of rooms of adequate sizes to accommodate both the current occupier (s) and visa applicant (s) under Part X of the Housing Act 1985
- The property has been inspected and risked assessed for Category 1 and 2 Hazards to ensure that the accommodation complies with the Housing Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS) under the provisions of Part 1 of the Housing Act 2004 (i.e. it will not contravene public health regulations).
The following information will be required to support the inspection: –
- Address of the property.
- Name, date of Birth and Passport number of visa applicant (the person seeking entry to the UK)
- Name and date of birh of sponsor and his/her relation with visa applicant.
- Name, gender and date of birth of other occupants of the property and their relation with sponsor.
If the property meets the required standards then we will issue a confirmation letter which can be used as part of a visa application to satisfied the adequate accommodation requirements.
What is a Property Inspection Report for UK Visas and Immigration purposes?
“Obtain an independent assessment of the number of rooms and occupants of the proposed accommodation. A report from a suitably qualified body certifying that a personal inspection has been carried out and giving details of accommodation inspected is usually acceptable for this purpose. Above all, the Entry Clearance Officer must be satisfied that the accommodation will not become overcrowded within the definition of the Housing Act 1985 or that it will not contravene public health regulations.”
When you make an application to the UK Border agency for entry clearance into the United Kingdom or applying visa extension in the UK you may be asked to obtain an independent assessment of the property stating number of rooms and occupants for the proposed accommodation.
A property assessment is to ensure the property is safe, in a good state of repair and doesn’t pose a health and safety risk. It will also assess whether the property would become overcrowded if any more people were to move in. If the property meets the required standards then we will issue a confirmation letter which can be used as part of a visa application.
Our team of qualified, experienced assessors will provide you with an Immigration Property Inspection Report that meets all housing legislation outlined by the United Kingdom Border Agency.
Why choose www.propertyinspectionreportlondon.co.uk?
Our assessors are highly experienced and fully qualified to provide property inspection reports which are accepted by UKVI.
We provide a quick and affordable service – you will have your report within 3 days
Emergency property inspection report service is available when required by clients who are trying to meet tight deadlines
Immigration Property Inspection Report may also be known as the following:
- Property Inspection Report for Spouse Visa
- Property Inspection Report For Family Visa London
- Property Inspection Report for UK Visit Visa
- Home survey report for UK Immigration London
- Property Inspection for Fiance / fiancee Visa
- Home Office Property Inspection Report London for Immigration
- Home office property inspection report London
- Property inspection report for immigration sponsorship London
- Home Office Property Inspection Report for Immigration
- House inspection report for immigration London
- Immigration Inspection Report London
- Housing inspection report London
- Property visit report London
- Accommodation report for immigration London
- Do you need a property inspection report in London
- Property survey report for immigration London
- Home survey report for immigration London
- Accommodation report for spouse visa London
- Immigration property inspection report London
- Property valuation report for UK Visa London
- UK spouse visa accommodation requirements London
- Housing inspection report London
- Home survey report for immigration London
- Visa property inspection report London
- Home inspection report for spouse visa London
- UKVI Property Inspection Report London
- UK spouse visa accommodation requirments London
- House survey report for visa London
- House inspection report London
What our clients say about our service
Prices are reasonable too.
Mofizur Rahman is a very friendly individual who provided an excellent service for my fiance visa application. He attended the inspection on our chosen day and came spot on time. He provided a very quick and reliable service, along with preparing the report on the same day as the inspection. I definitely will recommend him. Thank you Mofizur Rahman very much.
Was very pleased by the fantastic service provided by Mofizur Rahman|Evergreen Engineers LTD. He was very professional and extremely knowledgeable in which he answered all my questions. A good communicator, friendly and efficient. Thank you Mofizur for your wonderful service.
Mofizur was fantastic! He was pleasant, polite, and got the job done quickly. When I realized that I had made an error in some of the information I provided him, he was quick to update our report and got everything straightened out right away. 10/10, will use him again when I renew my visa.
Property Inspection Report London – Coronavirus (COVID‑19) Updates
Coronavirus remains a serious health risk. You should stay cautious to help protect yourself and others.
- Let fresh air in if you meet indoors. Meeting outdoors is safer
- Wear a face covering in crowded and enclosed spaces where you come into contact with people you do not normally meet
- Get tested and self-isolate if required
- If you haven’t already, get vaccinated
Click Here to follow UK Government Recent and upcoming changes.